MLLab papers at ICASSP 2021
On 6-11 June 2021, several MLLab researchers will participate virtually at the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2021). ICASSP is the flagship conference of the IEEE’s Signal Processing Society and is the leading conference in the field of signal processing.
As in previous years, the Machine Listening Lab will have a strong presence at the conference, both in terms of numbers and overall impact. The following papers authored/co-authored by MLLab members will be presented (all papers are publicly available until 14th June 2021):
- Joint multi-pitch detection and score transcription for polyphonic piano music, by Lele Liu, Veronica Morfi, Emmanouil Benetos
- A General Network Architecture for Sound Event Localization and Detection Using Transfer Learning and Recurrent Neural Network, by Thi Ngoc Tho Nguyen, Khanh Nguyen, Huy Phan, Lam Pham, Kenneth Ooi, Douglas L. Jones, Woon-Seng Gan
- Multi-View Audio And Music Classification, by Huy Phan, Huy Le Nguyen, Oliver Y. Chén, Lam Pham, Philipp Koch, Ian McLoughlin, Alfred Mertins
- Self-Attention Generative Adversarial Network for Speech Enhancement, by Huy Phan, Huy Le Nguyen, Oliver Y. Chén, Philipp Koch, Ngoc Q. K. Duong, Ian McLoughlin, Alfred Mertins
- Prototypical networks for domain adaptation in acoustic scene classification, by Shubhr Singh, Helen L. Bear, Emmanouil Benetos
See you all at ICASSP!