On 7-13 & 22-27 May, several MLLab researchers will participate at the 2022 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2022). ICASSP is the leading conference in the field of signal processing and the flagship event of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.
As in previous years, the Machine Listening Lab will have a strong presence at the conference, both in terms of numbers and overall impact. The below papers presented at ICASSP 2022 are authored or co-authored by MLLab members:
- Exploring transformer’s potential on automatic piano transcription, by Longshen Ou, Ziyi Guo, Emmanouil Benetos, Jiqing Han, Ye Wang
- Improving lyrics alignment through joint pitch detection, by Jiawen Huang, Emmanouil Benetos, Sebastian Ewert
- Learning music audio representations via weak language supervision, by Ilaria Manco, Emmanouil Benetos, Elio Quinton, George Fazekas
- Polyphonic audio event detection: multi-label or multi-class multi-task classification problem?, by Huy Phan, Thi Ngoc Tho Nguyen, Philipp Koch, Alfred Mertins
- SALSA-Lite: A Fast and Effective Feature for Polyphonic Sound Event Localization and Detection with Microphone Arrays, by Thi Ngoc Tho Nguyen, Karn N. Watcharasupat, Woon-Seng Gan, Douglas L. Jones, Huy Phan
See you all at ICASSP!